This classic covered pot has a copper core that ensures supremely even heating ideal for slow-cooked grains like risotto and polenta and for simmering beans dishes. The pot’s shape and rounded sides facilitate stirring when you’re stirring risotto or making delicate sauces. When cooking is complete, take the pot right to the table for serving.
- Five-ply construction of securely bonded metals: a thick, heat-responsive copper core sandwiched between two layers of highly conductive aluminum with an easy-clean stainless-steel exterior and interior that won't react with foods.
- Allows for the quickest heat-up time, maximum temperature control and rapid, even heat distribution.
- A ring of copper adds a finishing touch to the gleaming polished exterior.
- Secure lid locks in moisture.
- Riveted stainless-steel loop handles make the pot easy to transfer from stovetop to oven to table.
- Ideal for use on any type of cooktop, including induction.
- Hand crafted in the USA with materials from the USA.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.