This classic Dutch oven has a copper core for supremely even heat that is ideal for slow-cooking meats and vegetables, as well as simmering savory stews. It travels easily from stovetop to oven and then to the dining table.
- Five-ply construction of securely bonded metals: a thick, extremely heat-responsive copper core sandwiched between two layers of highly conductive aluminum with an easy-clean stainless-steel exterior and interior that won't react with foods.
- Allows for the quickest heat-up time, maximum temperature control and rapid, even heat distribution.
- A ring of copper adds a finishing touch to the gleaming exterior.
- Domed lid promotes heat circulation and locks in moisture.
- Riveted stainless-steel handles stay cool on the cooktop.
- Hand crafted in the USA with materials from the USA.