Named for the renowned world chef championship held in Lyon, France, this special-edition cookware set is comprised of pieces hand-selected by famed chefs Thomas Keller, Daniel Boulud and Jerome Bocuse. Built around All-Clad’s copper core for superb heat responsiveness, the set includes an ingenious universal lid that can be used to cover multiple pots. The special brushed stainless steel exterior is durable and easy to maintain.
- For this set, famed chefs Thomas Keller, Daniel Boulud and Jerome Bocuse selected the pieces they used most in their own kitchens.
- Handsome yet durable brushed stainless-steel exterior cleans easily.
- Specially designed universal lid fits over all saucepans and saucier in the set (does not fit skillet).
- The slanted sides and rolled edges of the skillet ease stirring and tossing.
- Five-ply construction of securely bonded metals: a thick, extremely heat-responsive copper core sandwiched between two layers of highly conductive aluminum with an easy-clean stainless-steel exterior and interior that won't react with foods.
- Allows for the quickest heat-up time, maximum temperature control and rapid, even heat distribution.
- Riveted stainless-steel handles stay cool on the cooktop.
- Ideal for use on any type of cooktop, including induction.
- Hand crafted in the USA with materials from the USA.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
6-piece set includes:
- Petite saucepan.
- 1 1/2-qt. saucepan.
- 3-qt. saucepan.
- 2-qt. saucier.
- 11 1/2" skillet.
- Universal chef’s lid.