This pot is designed especially for soups that are slowly cooked over low heat, with its tall sides helping to minimize evaporation and maximize flavors. Allowing maximum control, the cookware combines the superb heat-conducting properties of copper with the easy care of a stainless-steel.
- Five-ply construction of securely bonded metals: a thick, extremely heat-responsive copper core sandwiched between two layers of highly conductive aluminum with an easy-clean stainless-steel exterior and interior that won't react with foods.
- Allows for the quickest heat-up time, maximum temperature control and rapid, even heat distribution.
- A ring of copper adds a finishing touch to the gleaming exterior.
- Stainless-steel lid.
- Riveted stainless-steel handles.
- Includes a stainless-steel ladle from the All-Clad utensil collection.
- Ideal for use on any type of cooktop, including induction.
- Hand crafted in the USA with materials from the USA.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.