A natural choice for making convenient one-pot dishes, this pan has a copper core for supremely even heat. The pan’s wide base makes it suitable for browning and sautéing ingredients over high heat, while rounded sides contain liquids and facilitate stirring.
- Five-ply construction of securely bonded metals: a thick, extremely heat-responsive copper core sandwiched between two layers of highly conductive aluminum with an easy-clean stainless-steel exterior and interior that won’t react with foods.
- Allows for the quickest heat-up time, maximum temperature control and rapid, even heat distribution.
- A ring of copper adds a finishing touch to the gleaming exterior.
- Domed lid promotes heat circulation and locks in moisture.
- Riveted stainless-steel handles stay cool on the cooktop.
- Ideal for use on any type of cooktop, including induction.
- Hand crafted in the USA with materials from the USA.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.