Tapering from a wide surface area to a smaller base, this pan is designed for one task: encouraging evaporation. This makes it perfect for reducing sauces to just the right consistency.
- Five-ply construction of securely bonded metals: a thick, extremely heat-responsive copper core sandwiched between two layers of highly conductive aluminum with an easy-clean stainless-steel exterior and interior that won't react with foods.
- Allows for the quickest heat-up time, maximum temperature control and rapid, even heat distribution.
- The flared shape facilitates stirring.
- A ring of copper adds a finishing touch to the gleaming exterior.
- Riveted stainless-steel handle stays cool on the cooktop.
- Hand crafted in the USA with materials from the USA.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.