Elite chefs depend on All-Clad's Copper Core cookware because of its superb responsiveness to heat. The excellent conductivity and even temperature distribution of this pan make stir-frying meat, poultry and vegetable dishes fast, easy and foolproof.
- Five-ply construction of securely bonded metals: a thick, extremely heat-responsive copper core sandwiched between two layers of highly conductive aluminum with an easy-clean stainless-steel exterior and interior that won't react with foods.
- Allows for the quickest heat-up time, maximum temperature control and rapid, even heat distribution.
- A ring of copper adds a finishing touch to the gleaming exterior.
- Riveted stainless-steel handles stay cool on the cooktop.
- Ideal for use on any type of cooktop, including induction.
- 14" diam., 3" high; 4 lb.
- Hand crafted in the USA with materials from the USA.