Elite chefs depend on All-Clad's Copper Core cookware because of its superb responsiveness to heat. Designed with a shallow, broad shape, this pan is perfectly suited for cooking sauces, soups and risottos while evenly dispersing heat to prevent scorching.
- Five-ply construction of securely bonded metals: a thick, extremely heat-responsive copper core sandwiched between two layers of highly conductive aluminum with an easy-clean stainless-steel exterior and interior that won't react with foods.
- Allows for the quickest heat-up time, maximum temperature control and rapid, even heat distribution.
- A ring of copper adds a finishing touch to the gleaming exterior.
- The domed stainless-steel lid helps seal in moisture.
- Riveted stainless-steel handles stay cool on the cooktop.
- Ideal for use on any type of cooktop, including induction.
- Hand crafted in the USA with materials from the USA.