Whether the task is melting chocolate, cooking custard or preparing hollandaise sauce, this commercial-quality double boiler will help ensure successful results. Combining the superb heat-conducting properties of copper with the beauty and easy care of stainless steel, it's fitted with a porcelain insert that transfers heat slowly and gently.
- Five-ply construction of securely bonded metals: a thick, extremely heat-responsive copper core sandwiched between two layers of highly conductive aluminum with an easy-clean stainless-steel exterior and interior that won't react with foods.
- Allows for the quickest heat-up time, maximum temperature control and rapid, even heat distribution.
- A ring of copper adds a finishing touch to the gleaming exterior.
- The covered saucepan can also be used on its own to warm up soups, sauces and vegetables.
- Stainless-steel lid.
- Riveted stainless-steel handles stay cool on the cooktop.
- Hand crafted in the USA with materials from the USA.