Representing the best in American craftsmanship, All-Clad’s d5 Stainless Steel line incorporates five-layer bonded construction as well as functional advances. Designed for quick cooking and browning of vegetables and meats, this skillet has low, wide-angle sides that create a generous surface area and simplify stirring and flipping.
- Each of the pan’s five bonded metal layers serves a specific purpose, creating a noticeable difference in cooking performance.
- 18/10 stainless-steel interior for foolproof browning and easy cleanup.
- Two aluminum layers, one to conduct and one to sustain heat.
- Patented stainless-steel core diffuses heat for consistent results.
- Magnetic stainless-steel exterior for durability and dishwasher-safe ease.
- Sloped sides simplify turning and stirring ingredients.
- Ideal for use on any type of cooktop, including induction.
- Riveted stay-cool handles have finger guards for balance and control.
- Handcrafted in USA.