All-Clad Slow Cooker with Ceramic Insert, 4 Qt.
- Special Offer
Whether you're cooking for a smaller family or looking for an easy way to prepare side dishes, this compact countertop machine will save you time in the kitchen. It couldn’t be simpler to operate – just add ingredients to the ceramic insert, set the timer, and let the machine do the rest. When you're ready to dine, the insert goes right to the table for serving.
- Fully programmable cooker has an easy-to-read digital display.
- Large buttons on the control panel are ergonomically designed.
- Countdown timer with 3 temperature settings: High, Low & Keep Warm.
- 4-qt. ceramic insert goes from slow cooker to table for serving.
- Automatically keeps foods warm until serving time.
- Riveted stainless-steel handles; insert has integrated handles.
- Glass lid has a soft-grip silicone handle that stays cool to the touch.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 14" x 12" x 8 1/2" high.
- Stainless-steel construction.
- 4-qt. cap.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Removable insert and lid are dishwasher safe.
- Clean base with damp cloth and dry thoroughly.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders recieved by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday thorugh Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.
You May Also Like
Williams-Sonoma The New Slow Cooker Cookbook, New Edition