All-Clad Cast Aluminum Fondue Pot
- Special Offer
A spectacular piece for entertaining, All-Clad's fondue pot is equipped with a stovetop-safe cast-aluminum insert that offers the convenience of cooking and serving a fondue all in the same pot. The base is designed for maximum stability, and the included extra-long forks rest securely in the slotted rim.
- Made of 18/10 stainless steel with an aluminum base for efficient, uniform heating.
- Removable cast-aluminum insert offers stovetop convenience and lets you heat cheese and chocolate without scorching.
- Use pot without insert for cooking meat in oil.
- Sturdy stand holds a burner (fuel not included) and provides stability.
- Includes 8 color-coded stainless-steel forks and secure fitting lid.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 7 3/4" x 9 1/4" x 9 1/4" high.
- Pot: 3 1/2-qt. cap.
- Insert: 2 1/2-qt. cap.
- 12 lb.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Insert is ideal for use on gas and electric cooktops.
- Insert is oven safe.
- Additional water may need to be added to the stainless-steel pot while the insert is in place; the pot should never go dry during use.
- Allow pot to cool before washing.
- Hand-wash; dry immediately with a soft cloth.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders recieved by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday thorugh Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.