As light as a cloud, these decadent alfajores pair buttery, melt-in-your-mouth sablé cookies with luscious, caramel-like dulce de leche interiors. Dulce Caramel Co. handcrafts them according to a traditional Argentinean recipe and finishes them with a dusting of coconut or enrobed in rich dark chocolate – two perfect treats for after dinner or afternoon tea.
- Classic Argentinean alfajores cookies are handcrafted in small batches by Dulce Caramel Co. in Illinois.
- Made with premium all-natural ingredients, including French butter, fresh eggs and pure Madagascar vanilla.
- Classic: Enhanced with lemon zest, and finished with delicate coconut shavings (1 lb. 1.4 oz.).
- Dark chocolate: enrobed in a shell of bittersweet couverture chocolate (1 lb. 3.1 oz.).
- Individually wrapped by hand and boxed for giving.
- Made in USA.
- Set of 12 cookies.
- Use & Care
- The alfajores were shipped at room temperature. Upon receipt, store the alfajores in a cool, dry location or in the refrigerator. They will keep up to 1 month, unopened. We do not recommend freezing the alfajores.
- Classic: Wheat flour, dulce de leche, butter, sugar, corn starch, eggs, lemon zest, pure vanilla, cognac, baking powder, baking soda, coconut shavings.
- Dark Chocolate: Wheat flour, dulce de leche, butter, sugar, corn starch, eggs, pure vanilla, baking powder, baking soda, baking ammonia, glucose, cocoa powder, bittersweet chocolate (sugar, chocolate liquor, coco butter, soy lecithin, pure vanilla).
To ensure freshness, perishable items are shipped overnight from the supplier and are not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow up to one week for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.