The eggs collected from your own free-roaming hens are unlike any you buy in the supermarket, boasting yellow-orange yolks and a pure, clean flavor. Handcrafted in the USA from certified-sustainable wood, the Alexandria coop provides room for up to six hens and will keep your flock safe and dry year-round. Pair it with our optional Alexandria House Frame Run (sold separately) so your hens can enjoy fresh air, exercise and foraging opportunities in a safe, enclosed space. Every detail of both coop and run has been designed to keep your chickens comfortable and ensure a daily supply of fresh, nutritious eggs for your family.
Alexandria Chicken Coop:
- Hand-built from solid pine and exterior-grade plywood – both certified sustainable and free from harmful glues or chemicals.
- Topped with a cedar-shake roof.
- Hand-finished with a low-VOC stain
- Three built-in nest boxes provide room for up to six hens.
- A perch allows for hens to relax in a comfortable position.
- Large dual cleanout doors simplify maintenance.
- Easy-care linoleum floor.
- Exterior nesting box hatch latches open for easy egg collecting.
- Chicken door and hatch lock to keep hens safe from predators.
- Vents and windows allow for fresh air, and a Plexiglas storm flap ensures protection from the elements.
- Sturdy rubber wheels and wheelbarrow handles let you move the coop to offer hens new pasture.
- 21"-tall legs create a shady, sheltered spot beneath the coop.
- Pair with the House Frame Run to give your hens safe, enclosed outdoor space.
- 8 oz. can of touch-up paint included.
- White Glove delivery; we'll assemble the coop and place it for you.
- Made in USA.
Alexandria House Frame Run (sold separately)
- Hand-built from solid certified-sustainable red pine with galvanized steel mesh.
- Fastens securely to the coop, but can be removed to allow for repositioning of the coop.
- Can be draped with a tarp to shed snow or with a lightweight fabric scrim to create shade in summer.
- White Glove delivery; we'll assemble the run and place it for you.
- Made in USA.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.