Alexandria Chicken Coop & Run
The eggs collected from your own free-roaming hens are unlike any you buy in the supermarket, boasting yellow-orange yolks and a pure, clean flavor. Handcrafted in the USA from certified-sustainable wood, the Alexandria coop provides room for up to six hens and will keep your flock safe and dry year-round. Pair it with our optional Alexandria House Frame Run (sold separately) so your hens can enjoy fresh air, exercise and foraging opportunities in a safe, enclosed space. Every detail of both coop and run has been designed to keep your chickens comfortable and ensure a daily supply of fresh, nutritious eggs for your family.
Alexandria Chicken Coop:
- Hand-built from solid pine and exterior-grade plywood – both certified sustainable and free from harmful glues or chemicals.
- Topped with a cedar-shake roof.
- Hand-finished with a low-VOC stain
- Three built-in nest boxes provide room for up to six hens.
- A perch allows for hens to relax in a comfortable position.
- Large dual cleanout doors simplify maintenance.
- Easy-care linoleum floor.
- Exterior nesting box hatch latches open for easy egg collecting.
- Chicken door and hatch lock to keep hens safe from predators.
- Vents and windows allow for fresh air, and a Plexiglas storm flap ensures protection from the elements.
- Sturdy rubber wheels and wheelbarrow handles let you move the coop to offer hens new pasture.
- 21"-tall legs create a shady, sheltered spot beneath the coop.
- Pair with the House Frame Run to give your hens safe, enclosed outdoor space.
- 8 oz. can of touch-up paint included.
- White Glove delivery; we'll assemble the coop and place it for you.
- Made in USA.
Alexandria House Frame Run (sold separately)
- Hand-built from solid certified-sustainable red pine with galvanized steel mesh.
- Fastens securely to the coop, but can be removed to allow for repositioning of the coop.
- Can be draped with a tarp to shed snow or with a lightweight fabric scrim to create shade in summer.
- White Glove delivery; we'll assemble the run and place it for you.
- Made in USA.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Exterior: 44" x 52" x 67" high.
- 245 lb.
Alexandria House Frame Run:
- 50" x 72" x 62" high.
- 109 lb.
This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow up to five weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.
You May Also Need
Chicken Coop Predator Kit
- Online Only