Williams-Sonoma Crushed Aleppo Chili
Named for the Syrian town of Aleppo, just east of the Turkish border, these red chilies are also known as Near East or halaby peppers. Moderately hot, the crushed, dried chili peppers are celebrated for their rich, fruity flavor that's sometimes described as a cross between cumin and cayenne.
- Aleppo chili peppers are characterized by moderate heat and a complex fruity flavor with a subtle, tangy-sweet finish.
- A bright, lively seasoning for grilled steak, pork chops or chicken.
- Sprinkle these crushed red peppers over everything from pizza and pasta to potatoes, deviled eggs or tuna salad.
- Whole chilies are naturally sun-dried for ten days, then seeded and crushed to ensure peerless flavor and aroma.
- This premium, all-natural spice is sourced from Syria by a family-owned artisanal spice company in Northern California's Napa Valley.
- 1.6 oz.
- Product of Syria.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.
- Aleppo chili pepper.