Alden Rectangular Dining Table
Our modern take on Craftsman styling, Alden's simple, substantial form showcases the beauty of cerused oak. Massive, solid oak legs support a thick top that slides open on smooth wood glides, revealing a storage space containing a 22" leaf – a design that makes extending the table a breeze, even for one person.
- 45"W x 82"L x 30"H; extends to 104"L (seats 10–12).
- Handmade with solid oak legs, crafted from dense hardwood and kiln dried.
- Solid oak apron supports an oak veneer top.
- Single 22" leaf stores beneath the top.
- A mechanical pulley system and smooth wood glides make the top easy to open.
- Hand-applied Cerused Oak finish highlights the wood's rich open grain against an almost-black ground.
- Adjustable levers keep table balanced on uneven surfaces and protect flooring.
- In-home delivery with White Glove service.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Overall: 45"W x 82"L x 30"H; extends to 104"L
- Seats 10; seats 12 when extended
- Top: 2.75" thick
- Leaf (1): 22"L x 45"W
- Clearance under table: 25.5"H
- Overhang (at sides): 14"
- Distance between legs (at sides): 59"
- Distance between legs (at ends): 31.5"
- Weight: 211 lb. 10 oz.
- Legs and apron crafted from solid oak; top crafted from plywood with select oak veneers
- All materials are kiln dried and FSC-certified sustainable.
- Made in Vietnam.
- Use & Care
- The use of trivets and coasters on tabletop is recommended to protect the tabletop.
- Protect from direct sunlight, which can cause cracking and discoloration.
- Dust with a soft, clean, lint-free cotton cloth.
- Avoid any harsh abrasives or chemicals as they may damage the finish of this item.
This item is shipped via UPS or White Glove. Please allow up to 2 to 4 weeks for delivery.
For Items Denoted by the White Glove Flag
Item arrives fully assembled and in one piece by our in-home delivery with White Glove service. We'll call you in advance to schedule a delivery time, then bring the item into your home, unpack and inspect it, perform simple assembly and dispose of all packaging material. (Please note that outdoor grills are not unpacked and require owner assembly. Complete beds will be set up; headboards only will be unpacked, but not attached to existing bed frames.) Delivery is by appointment, Monday – Saturday; our delivery service will call to arrange a day. Available in the 48 contiguous states. Please call 888.922.4108 for additional assistance.
The charge for all shipping is included in the flat-rate delivery fee listed below the item’s price.
All items not flagged by a flat-rate delivery fee, are charged via our standard ship table. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Our products are designed with your comfort and style in mind.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
Monogrammed orders cannot be cancelled or returned.
Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Should your item arrive damaged or with a defect, please contact us at 888.922.4108 within 7 days so that we may arrange for a replacement. Frames and springs are warranted to be free of manufacturing defects for the product’s life, subject to the following conditions: warranty applies only to original owner and normal residential use. Defects resulting from negligence, abuse or use in a commercial, hospitality or other non-residential setting are not covered. For warranty service, call 888.922.4108.
All other items (with the exception of those marked as Final Sale) may be returned within 30 days of receipt for a refund of merchandise only. . View Full Return Policy.