Alabaster Carved Urn Table Lamp
Inspired by the lyrical silhouette of an antique garden urn, this classic lamp has a sculptural base that's hand-turned from a solid block of alabaster. The translucent radiance of the base is beautifully balanced by a simple parchment shade, available in your choice of black or ivory.
- 14" diam., 26" high.
- Handcrafted from solid alabaster; each lamp is unique due to slight natural variations in the alabaster.
- Topped with a natural parchment shade in black or ivory and a round brass finial.
- Felt-padded base protects tabletops and other surfaces.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Overall: 14" x 14" x 26" high.
- Shade: 12" top diam., 16" bottom diam., 10" high.
- 22 lb.
- Uses one bulb, to 150W (not included).
- Title 20-compliant lamp: ships to CA addresses with a CFL bulb.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Wipe the lamp with a soft, dry cloth. Avoid the use of all cleaners and abrasives, especially ammonia-based cleaners.
- Dust shade gently with a feather duster or soft, light cloth.
This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow two to three weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 30 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.