Whether you plant in individual pots or directly into soil, this rustic crate provides ideal growing conditions for delicate seeds, plugs and cuttings. Carefully designed to keep soil for direct-sown plants at optimum warmth and consistency, the crate also provides excellent insulation for potted starts.
- May be used as container for starter pots or for direct planting.
- Allows easy transport as growing requirements change.
- Surface-to-depth ratio calculated for optimum aeration and temperature.
- Sowing directly into the crate allows a wider surface to prick out or thin seedlings.
- 16 1/2” x 9 1/2” x 6” high overall.
- Crafted of recycled American hardwoods.
- Handmade in USA.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.