Agrarian Potting Table
- Online Only
- Vendor Shipped
This rustically handsome table is crafted from reclaimed metal and wood beams, finding new life as a gardener's station for potting seedlings, transplanting and other tasks. During outdoor parties, it becomes a cooler for serving drinks – just remove the grate and fill the metal tub with ice.
- Top is a reclaimed galvanized-metal tub with lift-off metal grate.
- Wood frame and legs are reclaimed 19th-century European pine salvaged from a factory in Hungary.
- Tub includes drainage hole with rubber stopper.
- Galvanized-metal shelf for storing pots and gardening supplies, or for holding a container to catch drain runoff.
- Reclaimed leather straps on one side for holding six garden tools.
- Galvanized-metal towel bar in front.
- Simple assembly.
- Quantities are limited.
- Made in Hungary from reclaimed materials.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Overall: 34" x 20" x 35 1/2" high
- Grate: 29 1/2" x 15 3/4"; openings: 1"sq.
- Towel bar: 15 3/4" long x 2 1/4" deep.
- Tool bar: 15 3/4" long x 1 3/4"deep; 6 slots
- Shelf (fixed): 29" x 15" x 3/4" hick.
- Distance from bottom of shelf to wood base: 21"
- Distance from bottom of shelf to galvanized tub: 19"
- Clearance under shelf to floor: 11"
- Weight capacity: 200 lb.
- Weight: 40 lb.
- Use & Care
- Apply mineral oil or beeswax to wood as needed to maintain color and finish.
This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow up to six weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.