Create an herb garden on a windowsill or porch with this trio of terra-cotta pots and metal tray. The handcrafted pots have a live moss finish, which gives them an antiqued patina in subtle shades of green. When the planted pots are watered regularly, the moss on the exteriors will continue to grow, becoming even more attractive with time.
- Hand-thrown terra-cotta clay pots with scalloped rims.
- Pots are seeded with live moss for a naturally aged patina.
- Ideal for a partially shaded spot, the pots are perfect for shade-tolerant herbs such as lemon balm, mint and chives.
- Each pot has a drainage hole.
- Includes a stainless-steel tray with copper finish.
- Pots, 6" diam., 5 1/2" high. Tray, 18" x 14" x 1" high.
- Pots: Made in Mexico.
- Tray: Made in India.