Aged Moss Scalloped Herb Pots With Tray
Create an herb garden on a windowsill or porch with this trio of terra-cotta pots and metal tray. The handcrafted pots have a live moss finish, which gives them an antiqued patina in subtle shades of green. When the planted pots are watered regularly, the moss on the exteriors will continue to grow, becoming even more attractive with time.
- Hand-thrown terra-cotta clay pots with scalloped rims.
- Pots are seeded with live moss for a naturally aged patina.
- Ideal for a partially shaded spot, the pots are perfect for shade-tolerant herbs such as lemon balm, mint and chives.
- Each pot has a drainage hole.
- Includes a stainless-steel tray with copper finish.
- Pots, 6" diam., 5 1/2" high. Tray, 18" x 14" x 1" high.
- Pots: Made in Mexico.
- Tray: Made in India.
- Use & Care
- To cultivate the live moss exterior, keep pot in shade or partial shade and water regularly. Direct sunlight will blanch the mossy finish.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.