Enjoy peak grilling performance with clean-burning Afire KOKO briquettes, made from sustainable, all-natural coconut shells. Free of chemicals and propellants, they burn hotter and stay hot longer than traditional charcoal—and impart the same classic, smoky grill flavor.
- Made from sustainable, all-natural coconut shells that are left over from other coconut uses.
- Free of chemicals, fillers, glues and nitrates.
- Carbonized shells burn hotter and cleaner than conventional charcoal for efficient grilling and smoking.
- A central hole in each briquette promotes airflow for superb burning and consistent, lasting heat.
- Shells burn thoroughly, leaving minimal ash compared to traditional charcoal.
- Responsibly produced by Afire, a clean-energy partner of Terrapass.
- 4 lb. 8 oz.
- Made in USA.