Ad Hoc Cake Mix
Whip up a classic home-baked cake with our mixes from Ad Hoc, a Napa Valley eatery headed by award-winning chef Thomas Keller. Made with high-quality ingredients like Guittard chocolate and Nielsen-Massey vanilla, the cakes bake up tender and moist, with a delicate crumb and fresh-from-scratch flavor. Finish your cake with one of our Ad Hoc frostings (sold separately) or a homemade buttercream or cream cheese frosting.
- Yellow, 1 lb., 8 oz.; Chocolate 1 lb., 12 oz.; Red Velvet, 1 lb., 11 oz.
- Each makes one 9" x 13" sheet cake, a 9" double-layer cake or 24 cupcakes.
- Made in USA.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Yellow cake: Cake mix packet: Bleached enriched wheat flour (niacin, iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), vanilla powder, baking powder (baking soda, cornstarch, sodium aluminum sulfate, calcium sulfate, monocalcium phosphate), salt. Sugar packet: Sugar.
- Chocolate cake: Sugar, enriched bleached flour (wheat flour, malted barley flour, niacin, iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), cocoa powder (processed with alkali), baking soda (sodium bicarbonate), salt, baking powder (baking soda, cornstarch, sodium aluminum sulfate, calcium sulfate, monocalcium phosphate).
- Red velvet cake: Enriched bleached flour (wheat flour, malted barley flour, niacin, iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), sugar, salt, cocoa powder (processed with alkali), natural vanilla flavor, baking soda (sodium bicarbonate), baking powder (baking soda, cornstarch, sodium aluminum sulfate, calcium sulfate, monocalcium phosphate), FD&C red #40, canola oil (with ascorbic acid and rosemary added to preserve freshness).
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.