Abrax Immersion Blender
Put efficient blending power at your fingertips with this efficient electric tool. Variable speeds and customized attachments help you do everything from mix batters, chop vegetables and whip egg whites to blend sauces and puree soups right in the pan.
- Powerful 320-watt motor performs the most demanding blending tasks.
- Variable speed control allows optimal speed selection.
- Power button and turbo-speed button gives an extra boost of power when needed.
- Chopper attachment is ideal for chopping and mincing garlic, herbs, nuts, meat & vegetables.
- Whisk attachment quickly whips egg whites, cream and batters.
- Large 1-qt.-cap. beaker has measurement markings for blending smoothies and food processing.
- Blending attachment purees soups, sauces, baby food, smoothies, cocktails and salad dressings.
- Detachable stainless-steel shaft removes for easy cleaning.
- Ice-crushing blade crushes ice in seconds.
- Nonslip mat/storage cap anchors the chopper securely & doubles as a storage cap.
- 15 1/2" long; 320W.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in China.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.