We updated the timeless wing chair to create Abigail’s delicate proportions and generous comfort. A versatile classic with heirloom quality, it complements dining rooms from traditional to eclectic.
- Handcrafted in the USA by master furniture builders.
- Frame crafted of kiln-dried domestic, sustainably harvested hardwood.
- Reinforced with double-dowels and corner blocks
- Sinuous steel seat and back sprung by hand.
- Seat cushions have high-resiliency foam cores with up to 10% soy-based materials, wrapped in our premium down blend.
- Solid maple apron and legs stained ebony (HAPS-free, earth-friendly Nitrocellulose finish).
- Piping accentuates the crisp lines.
- Part of the Williams-Sonoma Green Collection.
- 6-8 week in-home delivery with White Glove service.
This item is part of our Green Collection. Our Green Collection creates truly great design with an eco-friendly point of view. These Green products are distinguished by any one of the following characteristics: Organic, Re-cycled, Re-claimed, Sustainable.