Williams-Sonoma Chicken Fricassee Braising Base
Light, lemony flavors make this sauce the perfect partner for chicken and fresh garden vegetables. Our recipe begins with Chardonnay, shallots and chicken demi-glace, which is then balanced with earthy mushrooms, lemon and a splash of Champagne vinegar.
- A light, fresh blend of Chardonnay, shallots, leeks and shiitake mushrooms.
- Ingredients are simmered for hours for a rich, homemade taste.
- Simply combine the braising base with chicken in a slow cooker or Dutch oven, then add fresh spring peas or asparagus during the last few minutes of cooking.
- Serve over steamed rice, buttered noodles or whole grain pilaf.
- 1 lb. 8 oz.
- Product of USA.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Water, chardonnay wine, canola oil, natural flavors, leeks, shallots, dried shiitake mushrooms, sugar, roasted chicken demi-glace (chicken stock, mirepoix stock [carrots, celery, onion], roasted chicken stock, dried chicken stock, modified food starch, water, gelatin, salt, white wine, chicken fat), spices, chicken base (chicken stock, natural flavor, salt, sugar), salt, rice starch, dried garlic, lemon juice concentrate, champagne vinegar, xanthan gum.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.