Aeropress Coffee Maker
Perfect for travelers who crave great coffee on the go, the Aeropress brews an exceptionally smooth, rich cup without bitterness or acidity. Brew coffee or espresso right over your mug, as gentle air pressure extracts full, pure flavor from the grounds. There's less grit than a French press, and cleanup is easier too.
- Brews a mug of American coffee or 1–3 shots of espresso in about a minute.
- Simply add hot water, stir and press for 20–40 seconds.
- Total immersion brewing results in uniform extraction and richer, fuller coffee flavor.
- Microfilter removes grit from coffee, yielding a clean cup.
- Made in USA.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 4" diam., 5 1/4" high.
- Made in USA.
- Includes chamber, plunger with rubber seal, filter cap, scoop, stirring paddle, funnel, 350 microfilters and filter holder.
- Fits most mug sizes; can also be placed atop a carafe for larger brew batches.
- Add milk to brewed espresso to make lattes and cappuccinos.
- Sturdy plastic construction with rubber seal.
- BPA free.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Use & Care
- Use 175˚F brewing water for best flavor.
- Start with 1 heaping scoop of espresso grind or 1.5 level scoops of fine drip grind. Later, you can use more coffee if you want a richer brew. You can also double or triple the amount of coffee and water to press 2-3 servings at a time. Use fine drip grind whenever pressing more than one serving.
- American coffee: Fill chamber with water to 2. Stir 10 seconds, press gently, then add hot water to make an 8 oz. beverage.
- Latte: Fill chamber with water to 1 or 1.5. Stir 10 seconds, press gently, then add milk to make an 8 oz. beverage.
- Cappuccino: Fill chamber with water to 1 or 1.5. Stir 10 seconds, press gently, then add milk equal to the amount of pressed coffee.
- CAUTION: Never press with a loose rubber seal. Never press into a fragile or narrow cup; use a sturdy mug. Never press hard, which can result in breakage and spills.
- Remove cap, push plunger to eject used coffee and rinse rubber seal. Other parts are dishwasher safe (top rack).
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Rated 5 out of 5 by EmmaKademma from BEST CUP OF COFFE!!!! I was introduced to the Aeropress while camping, and was completely blown away. I'm the type of person who prefers a cup of coffee before uttering a single word in the morning... It made the perfect, non-bitter cup of coffee I had ever tasted outside of an artisan coffee house. I now have one at home and one at the office. I travel with it, because that hotel room coffee first thing in the morning is just an insult. Easy to use- my kids love to press it. It's easy to pop out the grounds into the compost (we use it on our rose bushes, minus the filter) It's now the only coffee maker we use. The ONLY thing I would say could be better is the lettering. I put it in the dishwasher and after a few runs, the lettering was almost gone. It's now hand wash only to see the markings.Date published: 2016-10-18Rated 5 out of 5 by Vickie122191 from Works perfectly! It took a bit of experimentation to get the right amount of coffee and water temp. But, so very worth it! Best coffee and espresso i have had in a very long time. However, if it is difficult for you use your arms to press down, it probably isn't the product for you.Date published: 2016-09-30Rated 5 out of 5 by CEEwing from If you want the best I've been a coffee lover for 40 years. No, not just loving coffee, but making good coffee. I used Melitta porcelain pour over systems for at least 20 years, and still use the Hario pour over when camping since that's the most water efficient for cleanup in the back country. But, for the best coffee from any coffee maker I've tried for under about $600, the Aeropress clearly--all puns intended--makes the best coffee. And for this price. You might not want this for making multiple cups; leave that for the Hario and your insulated carafe. But, for one or two at a time, you have to go to cold water brewing, like the Toddy, to have flavor this clear and un-bitter. Using Bean Trees or Camp4 Coffee--or your favorite local roaster--this will produce a profoundly satisfying cup of coffee.Date published: 2015-11-21