Bialetti Moka Express 9-Cup Stovetop Espresso Maker
In 1933, Alfonso Bialetti revolutionized home coffee brewing in Italy with his iconic stovetop espresso maker. Today, the easy-to-use pot is still found in nearly 90% of Italian homes. We offer this longtime favorite in a range of sizes, from an individual 1-cup pot to a 12-cup model that's ideal for entertaining.
- Stovetop pot brews rich, aromatic espresso in just a few minutes.
- Traditional design is durable, reliable, simple to use and easy to maintain.
- Dramatic angular shape gives the classic aluminum espresso maker its distinctive style.
- Handle and knob stay cool on the stovetop.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 1-Cup: Brews one 2-oz. cup, 2-fl.-oz. cap.; 4 1/2" diam., 3" high.
- 3-Cup: Brews up to three 2-oz. cups, 6.5-fl.-oz. cap.; 5 1/2" diam., 4" high.
- 6-Cup: Brews up to six 2-oz. cups, 12-fl.-oz. cap.; 4 1/4" diam., 8 1/2" high.
- 9-Cup: Brews up to nine 2-oz. cups, 18.5-fl.-oz. cap.; 4 1/2" diam., 9 1/2" high.
- 12-Cup: Brews up to twelve 2-oz. cups, 25-fl.-oz. cap.; 5 1/2" diam., 11 1/2" high.
- 1-, 3-, 6- and 12-cup aluminum models: Made in Italy.
- 6-cup red-tinted aluminum model: Made in Romania.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for gas and electric cooktops.
- Use with ground coffee only; not to be used with instant coffee, cocoa powder, teas or any other soluble ingredients.
- Do not overfill with water or coffee.
- Allow unit to cool completely before rinsing under cold water.
- Hand-wash only with mild detergent and warm water.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.