Memphis Pro Wood Pellet Grill
- Online Only
- White Glove Delivery
Turn your backyard into a second kitchen with this outdoor innovation: it's a grill, smoker, wood-fired oven and convection oven, all in one. To eliminate guesswork, Intelligent Temperature Control™ automatically maintains your desired cooking temperature to ensure perfect results every time.
- Ultra-versatile wood pellet-fueled grill revolutionizes outdoor cooking – use it to grill, barbecue, smoke, roast, bake – and more.
- Precision one-touch Intelligent Temperature Control™ (ITC) automatically sets and maintains your desired temperature (from 180 to 650 degrees) – just like an indoor oven.
- Consistent temperatures and uniform heat circulation ensure foolproof results – whether you're roasting meats or baking bread, pizza or cookies.
- For succulent ribs, briskets and roasts, simply set the ITC to your desired smoking temperature (from 180 to 295 degrees). The ITC automatically changes the grill’s combustion system to “smoke mode,” allowing you to easily create delicious smoked foods in your backyard.
- Included digital probe thermometer measures internal food temperatures and relays that information to the ITC. Once foods reach desired preset temperature, the ITC automatically reduces the grill temperatures to “warm,” the lowest setting.
- Fueled by eco-friendly all-natural wood pellets that guarantee authentic wood-smoked flavor.
- Heavy-duty, weatherproof stainless-steel construction ensures maximum reliability and durability.
- Includes two 20lb. Pellet bags.
- Assembly required.
- Made in the USA.
- Dimensions & More Info
- The Intelligent Temperature Control™ measures the grill temperature every two seconds and adds more pellets to the hopper as needed.
- 57" x 29" x 47" high.
- 562-sq. inch cooking area.
- 180°F - 650°F temperature range.
- Locking casters for easy mobility.
- 216 lb.
- Use & Care
- Use with all natural, 100% hardwood BBQ pellets only.
- Always cook with hood closed.
- Grill should be plugged into a 110V AC GFI outlet.
- Remove food and grease buildup with a grill brush or scraper before each use.
- Clear grease trays on a regular basis.
- Clean stainless steel surfaces with hot soapy water and a soft cloth.
- Discoloration can be removed with a stainless steel cleaner.
- This item usually arrives within 3 weeks.
This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow up to three weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.