Smoked Salmon Trio
Smoked salmon is synonymous with celebration—especially when you indulge seafood lovers with a trio of distinctly different flavors. Our sampler showcases the finest farm-raised Scottish salmon, expertly cured and smoked at a family-run smokehouse in Portland, Maine. Each fully trimmed fillet is hand cut into approximately 20 thin slices for elegant serving, then carefully packed in a rustic wooden gift box.
Scotch-Cured Salmon: Cured with fine Scotch whiskey, then smoked over Maine fruitwoods for rich, buttery texture and a hint of smoky whiskey flavor.
Maine Sea Spice Salmon: Hand rubbed with paprika, garlic and herbs, then gently smoked to enrich the seafood with a complex peppery, herbal finish.
Citrus & Basil Salmon: Cured using a bright, tangy blend of lemon, lime and orange zest oils with vodka and fresh basil, then smoked over a combination of American hardwoods and fruitwoods.
- 1 lb., 8 oz., one of each flavor (serves 12).
- Shipped chilled.
- Product of USA from Scottish salmon.
- Use & Care
- The salmon ships chilled with ice packs. Upon receipt, remove salmon from the shipping container and place in the refrigerator, where it will keep 1 week unopened. We do not recommend freezing.
- Add a garnish of lemon wedges, sweet onion, fresh dill and a sprinkling of capers for a dramatic centerpiece for a brunch buffet.
- Use individual slices to top hors d’oeuvres such as canapés with cucumber, dill and black bread, or toast points with a lemon-dill sauce.
- Scotch-cured: Salmon, sugar, salt, scotch whiskey.
- Maine sea spice: Salmon, sugar, salt, scotch whiskey, paprika, oregano, pepper, thyme, garlic.
- Citrus & Basil Smoked Salmon: Scottish Salmon, Sea Salt, Cane Sugar, Vodka, Citrus Zest Oil, Fresh Basil, Natural Woodsmoke.