Smeg Citrus Juicer, Cream
Making fresh-squeezed orange juice, grapefruit juice or lemonade is a delight with the stylish SMEG electric juicer. Just hold the halved fruit on the reamer and the powerful 80W motor kicks in, delivering juice directly to your glass through a drip-free spout. Italy-based SMEG is known for its 1950s-retro-style appliances designed in collaboration with some of the world's top architects.
- Motor with built-in sensor automatically activates when pressure is applied to reamer.
- Strainer efficiently separates out pulp from juice.
- Drip-free stainless-steel spout dispenses juice into your cup or bowl.
- Impact-resistant Tritan™ juicing bowl is BPA free and dishwasher safe.
- Tritan™ dome lid protects unit for storage and doubles as a bowl for citrus rinds.
- Choose from a selection of colors that match other SMEG appliances for a coordinated collection.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 7" diam., 11" high.
- 6 lb.
- Universal stainless-steel reamer and strainer.
- Built-in cord wrap.
- Auto on/off.
- Die-cast aluminum powder-coat body.
- Chrome-plated base, ring and inner bowl.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Bowl, strainer and dome lid are dishwasher safe.
- Wipe juicer body clean with a damp cloth and mild detergent.
- Wash the reamer with hot water and mild detergent.
This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow one to two weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.