Kuhn Rikon Essential Paring Knife Set
These knives sport bright colors that simplify spotting them in a kitchen drawer. With their supersharp blades and comfortable handles, they're ideal for prep tasks from peeling and slicing vegetables to mincing garlic.
- Each knife may be purchased individually or as a set. A set of three includes sheep’s foot, pointed paring and bird’s beak paring knives.
- Supersharp carbon-steel blades make quick work of small prep tasks.
- Blades' nonstick coating releases food easily.
- Essential for prepping ingredients, the paring knife is a tool you'll use daily for peeling, trimming and dicing small fruits and vegetables.
- The nearly straight blade of the sheep’s foot paring knife is designed for small jobs like mincing, peeling and trimming.
- The curved blade of the the bird’s beak paring knife is great for creating intricate cuts for decorative garnishes and for prepping small, spherical fruits and vegetables.
- Soft-grip plastic handles are comfortable in the hand.
- Matching safety sheaths protect the blades – a useful feature for picnics, camping and storage.
- 4"-long blade; 4"-long handle.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Made in China.
- Dishwasher safe.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.