Need Help? Call 877.812.6235
Microplane® Adjustable Slicer with Julienne Blade
This hand-held slicer features both a straight-edge blade and a julienne attachment, so you can cut extra-thin slices (in three thicknesses) as well as perfect matchstick strips. Razor-sharp Microplane blades deliver clean, precise cuts of potatoes, carrots, cucumbers, fruits and more.
- Hand-held adjustable slicer with julienne blade attachment.
- Long-lasting, ultra-sharp stainless-steel blades.
- Adjustable straight-edge blade offers thin (1mm), medium (2mm) and thick (3mm) settings.
- Etched julienne blade produces long, thin, even matchstick strips.
- Convenient on-board storage of julienne blade.
- Stainless-steel frame for superior durability when slicing.
- Includes large-capacity food holder for safety.
- Food holder includes a keyhole for slicing skinny vegetables such as carrots.
- Ergonomic soft-touch handle.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 13" x 4" x 1" high.
- Blade made in USA; assembled in Mexico.
- Use & Care
- The blade and teeth are extremely sharp and may cause serious injury if not used properly.
- Hand-wash. Rinse slicer and julienne blade cartridge in warm water immediately after each use. The in-feed deck of the slicer opens up for easy access to blade for thorough cleaning.
- Food holder is top-rack dishwasher safe.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.