Alfieri Pappardelle Pasta
With its bright golden hue, rich flavor and satisfying bite, Alfieri is the quintessential Italian egg pasta. The pasta is made in the Piedmont region according to traditional methods, using very little water and slow-drying the strands for as long as one day. These wide pasta ribbons are the ideal match for thick, hearty sauces.
- Wide ribbons of semolina egg pasta.
- Made in Piedmont, Italy, using traditional recipes handed down through generations.
- Made with premium-quality durum wheat semolina and fresh eggs supplied by local farms.
- High protein content and deep golden-yellow color.
- Slow-dried for 12 to 24 hours at very low temperatures, which enriches the flavor and creates a firm, toothsome texture that stands up to cooking.
- No added preservatives or coloring.
- 1 lb. 1 oz.
- Made in Italy.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.
- Durum wheat semolina, eggs.