Plain Silicone Spatulas, Set of 3, Red
Our spatulas are indispensable for mixing, stirring, scraping and folding ingredients. Made in the USA from flexible silicone, their wide heads withstand heat up to 500°F and they won't chip or crack.
- Heads are molded from flexible, durable silicone, heat-resistant to 500°F.
- Solid maple handles are round for a comfortable grip.
- Dishwasher-safe heads remove for easy cleaning.
- Solid maple handles can be personalized with up to 24 characters (including spaces).
- Sold individually or as a set of small, medium, and large spatulas.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Small: 10 1/4" long.
- Medium: 11 3/4" long.
- Large: 13 1/4" long.
- Made in USA.
- Safe for use with nonstick cookware.
- Heat safe up to 500°F.
- Removable head is dishwasher safe.
- Hand-wash handle.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.