Crafted from blond alder, this wide flat “shovel" is the traditional Italian tool for sliding pizzas onto and off of the baking stone in an extremely hot oven.
- Crafted from blond laminated alder wood.
- This wide flat “shovel" is the traditional Italian tool used when cooking pizzas on a baking stone.
- Its tapered front edge slips smoothly under a pizza or loaf of bread.
- Its reduced size is perfect for home ovens.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 14" x 15" blade, 9" long handle.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Lightly dust the peel with semolina or cornmeal before use.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.