Need Help? Call 877.812.6235
Beehive Cheese & Creminelli Salami Collection
- Online Only
- Vendor Shipped
Cheese lovers are abuzz about the handcrafted delights from Utah’s Beehive Cheese Company. Our sampler includes a wedge of their famous Barely Buzzed cheese and Beehive Rusk crackers accompanied by a salami from Utah's Crisitano Creminelli and piquant blood orange preserves.
Barely Buzzed: Aged for 7 months, this award-winning cheese shares the same name as the espresso coffee roasted by the cheesemaker’s brother in Colorado. The espresso, roasted in small batches, is combined with lavender and hand rubbed into the cheese’s rind to give a nutty, exotic flavor to the buttery semi-hard cheese; 10 oz.
Beehive Rusks: whole-grain crackers made with dried cherries, seeds, nuts, sea salt and Utah wildflower honey, all wonderful flavors to accompany the cheese; 4 oz.
Salami Casalingo: This “salami of the house” is made in the traditional Italian style with coarse-ground pork from naturally raised heritage breed pigs; hand-selected organic spices enhance its sweetness; 5.5 oz.
Pepperlane Blood Orange Preserves: This deep crimson marmalade combines chunks of flavorful blood orange with the spicy heat of jalapeno chilies; 7 oz.
- Shipped fresh and chilled from Beehive Cheese Company.
- Made in USA.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Upon receipt, place the cheese and salami in the refrigerator. The salami keeps up to 1 month refrigerated.
- For peak flavor and texture, it’s best to consume the cheese at room temperature and within two weeks of receipt. Remove the wrapped cheese from the refrigerator 1 to 2 hours prior to serving. We recommend leaving the cheese in the packaging as it comes to room temperature to prevent oxidation, which may affect the flavor. Cut and set out only as much cheese as you plan to serve, returning the rest to the refrigerator. Wrap any unused cheese in plastic wrap.
- Barely Buzzed: Pasteurized cows milk, cheese cultures, coffee, lavender, canola oil, enzymes.
- Salami: Pork, salt, sugars, natural flavors, spices (pepper), lactic acid starter cultures, garlic, in beef casing.
- Beehive Rusks: Spelt flour, buttermilk (low fat milk, lactic acid bacteria culture, salt) pumpkin seed, dried cherries (cherries, cane sugar), pecans, brown sugar, flax seed, honey, molasses, sunflower seed, baking soda, sea salt, rosemary.
- Pepperlane Blood Orange Preserves: Sugar, vinegar, blood orange, jalapeno, fruit pectin.
This item usually arrives within 1 week.
Please allow up to two weeks for processing and delivery of perishable items, which are shipped overnight to ensure freshness. Perishable items are not eligible for rush shipping.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Return Policy.
- Gift with Purchase
Receive a free set of Cheese Trays, Bags and Stickers (a $14.95 value) with your order when you purchase this item.