The Anti-Inflammation Cookbook
Sometimes good food can be the best medicine. This cookbook inspires its readers to improve their health by reducing inflammation through healthy and delicious eating. Recent research reveals that inflammation has a negative impact on general wellness and can worsen many common health concerns – from migraines and arthritis to diabetes and gastrointestinal disorders. Professional cook and inflammation sufferer Amanda Haas joins forces with Dr. Bradly Jacobs to explain which foods help reduce inflammation and why. In this smart and highly anticipated book, Haas shares 65 mouth-watering recipes that will help to diminish and manage inflammation within the body.
- Includes 65 recipes to reduce inflammation, from breakfasts, juices and smoothies to snacks, appetizers, main courses and desserts.
- All recipes are 100% gluten-free.
- Book opens with introduction by Dr. Brad Jacobs; a personal story of inflammation by author and professional chef, Amanda Haas; and an informative section on inflammation and its effects.
- Chapters cover everything from basics and make-ahead ingredients like salad dressings, beans and nut milks chapters on Breakfast, Juices & Smoothies; Snacks and Appetizers; Vegetables and Legumes; Fish, Chicken, Lamb and Beef; and Dessert
- Tempting recipes include Breakfast Quinoa Cakes, Marcona Almond–Stuffed Dates with Orange Zest, Lentil Salad with Roasted Cauliflower and Herbs, Fish en Papillotte with Tomatoes and Asparagus, Chicken Chile Verde, Seasonal Fruit Crisps with Oatmeal Crumble Crust and Honey Panna Cotta with Blackberry-Lime Sauce.
- Features a comprehensive list of common foods that cause inflammation as well as foods that help to soothe and reduce inflammation.
- Hardback, 160 pages.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Clerk2016 from Fantastic! I love this cookbook with great information and recipes for everyday use!Date published: 2016-04-16