Williams Sonoma American Girl™ Cooking & Baking Book Set
- Online Only
Designed to inspire the emerging chef in your family, this set of cookbooks includes American Girl Cooking and American Girl Baking. A collaboration between Williams Sonoma and American Girl®, each volume offers young chefs inspiration, tips and guidance for creating delicious dishes and desserts. Each book features a compilation of 40 recipes ranging from tried-and-true kid classics to inventive new favorites. Easy-to-follow instructions, helpful tips and a focus on creativity in the kitchen make this set a great gift for a budding chef.
- American Girl Cooking features 40 recipes for mains, sides, salads, soups and snacks.
- American Girl Baking features 40 recipes for cookies, cupcakes, tartlets, pies and crisps.
- Both books include an introduction on cooking and self-expression, a tools primer and safety tips.
- Recipes yield tasty dishes as well as skills: planning, measuring, organizing and following directions.
- American Girl Cooking highlights include: Guacamole and Star Chips, Griddled Corn Fritters with Lime, Corn and Potato Chowder, Turkey Chili, Fish Tacos with Slaw, Hawaiian Chicken Kebabs, Spaghetti and Meatballs and Sautéed Green Beans with Almonds.
- American Girl Baking highlights include: Thumbprint Cookies, Chocolate Whoopie Pies, Elephant Ears, Black Bottom Cupcakes, Rocky Road Fudge, Blueberry Turnovers and Easy Cheesecake Pie.
- Set includes two hardcover volumes.
- American Girl Baking is 96 pages.
- American Girl Cooking is 128 pages.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.