Taylor Digital Scale & Measuring Cup
Professional chefs and bakers will tell you that measuring ingredients by weight is more precise and reliable than measuring by volume. Taking the guesswork out of measuring liquid or dry ingredients for American or international recipes, this precision tool is a kitchen scale and measuring cup in one.
- Foolproof multi-use tool combines an all-purpose kitchen scale with a measuring cup.
- Dual measuring and conversion system makes it easy to work with American cookbooks (which use cups, ounces and pounds) and international cookbooks (which use grams and milliliters).
- Ideal for measuring any liquid or dry ingredient.
- Digital readout is conveniently displayed on the measuring cup's handle.
- "Add and weigh" feature allows you to measure ingredients one after the other, without stopping to empty the cup.
- Preset functions automatically convert five commonly used baking ingredients (flour, sugar, milk, water and oil) from ounces (weight) to cups (volume).
- Measures liquids in cups, fluid ounces or milliliters.
- Measures dry ingredients and solid foods in ounces/pounds or grams; presets for flour and sugar also measure in cups.
- Easy-to-read measuring cup is marked in 1/4-cup and 2-ounce increments .
- Weighs up to 6.6 lbs.
- Measuring cup removes from the base for quick, easy cleanup.
- A measuring conversion chart is included.
- Runs on one lithium battery (included).
- Dimensions & More Info
- 8 1/2" x 5 1/2".
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Remove measuring cup and wash base with warm, soapy water. Removed from the base, the cup can be cleaned in the top rack of the dishwasher.
- Final Sale. This item cannot be returned.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.