simplehuman™ Rectangular Step Trash Cans
With crisp lines and a trim, elegant silhouette, this model is a space-efficient choice for any kitchen. Its rectangular shape is ideal for tucking into a corner or flat against a wall.
- Brushed stainless-steel exterior has a fingerprint-proof finish that resists smudges and cleans up quickly with a damp cloth.
- The solid-steel step pedal is extra-wide, offering easy access from different angles.
- Internal hinge allows can to sit flush against wall to save space.
- The lid’s power-assist mechanism ensures a slow, quiet close.
- Bag-tuck and bucket-park features simplify bag changes.
- Polypropylene liner slides out for easy emptying and cleaning.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 10-gal.-cap., 15 1/2" x 13 1/2" x 25 1/2" high.
- 13-gal.-cap., 20" x 13 3/4" x 25 3/4" high.
- Made in Taiwan.
- Use & Care
- 10-gal.-cap., use with simplehuman size-J liners or standard 10 – 10.5-gallon trash bags.
- 13-gal.-cap., use with simplehuman size-Q liners or standard 13-gallon large kitchen bags.
- Clean exterior with warm water and a soft cloth.
- A microfiber cloth is suggested to effectively clean the stainless steel without leaving streak marks.
- For a more thorough cleaning, mild detergent can be used. Rinse with clean water and wipe dry with an absorbent cloth.
- Avoid abrasive cleaners and scouring pads.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.