Michel Bras Grater Set With 3 Blades
Renowned French chef Michel Bras collaborated with Kai, the producer of Shun knives, to create a collection of highly effective tools that bring together the best traditions of French and Japanese craftsmanship. Made in Japan, this three-in-one grater features a variety of razor-sharp stainless-steel blades designed to tackle any grating task. The blades change out easily with a snap and click back in place as desired.
- Razor-sharp stainless-steel teeth.
- Fine grater zests citrus fruits, grates nutmeg and purees onions, garlic and ginger.
- Medium grater is ideal for grating soft cheeses, chocolate and shredding coconut.
- Coarse grater is designed for grating hard cheeses and chocolate as well as shredding cabbage and potatoes.
- All three grate in both directions.
- Smooth, composite polypropylene-elastomer resin handles ensure a firm, comfortable hold.
- Protective cover for each blade included.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 12 1/4" long, 2 1/2"wide.
- Made in Japan.
- Use & Care
- To change out the blades, first attach the protective cover. To remove the blade, depress the lip on the back of the blade until it releases.
- To attach a new blade, keep the protective cover on and match the metal protrusion on the handle to the slot on the blade and click into place.
- Remove the protective cover before use.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.