Icon Hybrid Kamado Grill, Cottage White
- Online Only
- Vendor Shipped
- Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery
The Hybrid is the first-ever ceramic Kamado grill that allows you to cook with either charcoal or gas. Domed ceramic creates an ideal convection environment for grilling, searing, baking, smoking and slow cooking – in any season. Color-coded heat zones and airflow vents give you excellent control for a vast range of foods, from smoked barbecue ribs to paella to baked pizza. For fast grilling, slide in the Quickchange gas insert.
- Ceramic Kamado grill excels for both high- and low-temperature outdoor cooking, from quick grilling to low-and-slow and smoked foods.
- Switch from charcoal to gas cooking in minutes with the Quickchange gas insert.
- Ceramic material retains heat exceptionally well for moist, flavorful cooking results.
- Two-tier cast-iron and stainless-steel cooking grates offer 604-sq.-in. cooking surface.
- 100% natural lava stone with stainless-steel brackets.
- Mounted on two caster wheels for portability.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 33" x 52" x 47" high.
- 217 lb.
- Made in China.
- Calibrated top and bottom air vents offer precision temperature control.
- Cast-iron top vent with heat zone controls and cool-to-touch Bakelite tab.
- Temperature gauge with color-coded cooking zones.
- Domed lid creates convection-style cooking.
- Thick ceramic wall construction provides insulation for year-round grilling.
- Two drop-down slatted side shelves provide a convenient workspace and storage.
- Electric starter and starter port for easy charcoal lighting.
- Removable ash drawer for fast cleanup.
- Hand-molded ceramic body with stainless-steel banding.
- Easy-lift spring-assist lid.
- Stainless-steel lid shock absorber.
- Durable powder-coated white finish.
- Powder-coated black cart with locking caster wheels.
- Full-length cape-style vinyl cover.
- Quickchange gas insert includes: 25,000 BTU stainless-steel burner, infrared heat exchanger, flexible gas supply line with regulator and quick disconnect, gas caddy. Requires AA battery for ignition button.
- Use & Care
- For outdoor cooking use only.
- This grill will become very hot. Do not move it during operation.
- Always use protective gloves to adjust top and bottom vents when grill is in use.
- Electric starter must be safely stored away from children and pets after grill is started.
- Never use lighter fluid, gasoline or other volatiles to start your charcoal.
- For best results with charcoal, we recommend using natural lump charcoal made from hardwoods. Compared to briquettes, natural charcoals start faster, burn cleaner and longer, reach higher temperatures and produce less ash.
- After grill has cooled, use a soft cloth to clean exterior of grill.
- Clean the cooking grates with a wire brush before and after cooking. Remove surface dust and grease.
Stainless-steel heat deflector should be clean prior to each use. Check if there is debris in the heat exchanger and clean away any debris with a stiff brush.
- Clean side shelves with mild detergent.
When grill is cooled, use grill cover to prolong life of grill.
- Always let ashes cool before removing. Prior to each use, lift and pull out ash drawer and dispose of ash.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.