A favorite throughout North Africa and the Middle East, zahtar is an aromatic mixture of herbs and spices prized for its distinctive zesty flavor. Traditionally, the spice blend is sprinkled over meats and vegetables, or mixed with olive oil to create a savory spread for flatbreads.
- A classic seasoning blend combining aromatic thyme and rich, earthy toasted sesame seeds.
- The unique flavor of zahtar makes it an ideal partner for grilled or roasted meats and vegetables.
- To ensure the most vibrant flavor and aroma, ingredients are individually ground and blended.
- The premium, all-natural seasonings for our zahtar are sourced from around the world and expertly blended by a family-owned artisanal spice company in Northern California's Napa Valley.
- 2.1 oz.
- Made in USA from imported ingredients.
- Thyme, sesame seed, sea salt, sumac.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.