Williams-Sonoma Pizza Sauce, San Marzano
Considered the birthplace of pizza, Naples is famous for its pizzaioli (pizza makers) – artisans so revered for their skills that they were once awarded honorable titles by the monarchy. Made using only the finest, freshest ingredients, our authentic pizza sauce brings the tradition to your table. Artisan pizzerias rely on slow-simmered sauces like these as flavor foundations for their signature pizzas.
San Marzano is our chunky tomato sauce showcasing the natural sweetness of vine-ripened San Marzano tomatoes imported from Italy, seasoned with fresh garlic and basil.
Artichoke & Garlic is a creamy, herb-seasoned sauce that combines California-grown artichokes and garlic with premium extra-virgin olive oil from Spain.
Pancetta & Calabrian Chile is a hearty meat sauce blending imported Italian tomatoes with smoky bacon and savory pancetta, then finished with Calabrian chili peppers for a hint of spicy heat.
BBQ combines classic pizzeria flavors with the smoky-sweet character of Kansas City barbecue. This savory hybrid starts with vine-ripened tomatoes, garlic and Italian herbs, then adds a barbecue-inspired blend of chipotle chilies, spices and a hint of molasses. A lively addition to pizzas baked in the oven or on the grill, the sauce is also the perfect partner for everything from flame-grilled burgers to chicken and ribs.
- San Marzano Tomato, 1 lb.; Artichoke & Garlic, 1 lb. 2 oz.; Pancetta & Calabrian Chile, 15 oz.; BBQ Pizza, 1 lb., 4 oz.
- Each jar makes three 12" pizzas.
- Made in USA.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.
- San Marzano Tomato Pizza Sauce: Whole tomatoes, tomato puree (tomato paste, water), extra-virgin olive oil, water, garlic, sea salt, basil, black pepper.
- Artichoke & Garlic Pizza Sauce: artichoke (artichoke hearts, water, salt, citric acid), water, extra-virgin olive oil, garlic, lemon juice, parsley, salt, marjoram.
- Pancetta & Calabrian Chile Pizza Sauce: tomatoes, pancetta (pork belly, salt, natural flavoring, sugar, sodium ascorbate, sodium nitrite, lactic acid starter culture), concentrate crushed tomatoes, tomato paste, onions, extra-virgin olive oil, bacon bits (pork, water, sodium lactate, salt, turbinado sugar, spice extract, celery powder), basil, garlic, pepper, sea salt, crushed red pepper, Calabrian chili powder.
- BBQ Pizza Sauce: tomatoes, tomato puree, water, brown cane sugar, distilled vinegar, cane sugar, tomato paste, molasses, roasted garlic, onion powder, salt, barbecue spice blend (sugar, paprika, salt, chili powder, brown sugar, dried garlic, spices, dried onion), natural hickory smoke flavor, spices, mustard powder, dried garlic, tamarind concentrate, cayenne powder, citric acid.