Williams-Sonoma Pizza Sauce, San Marzano
Considered the birthplace of pizza, Naples is famous for its pizzaioli (pizza makers) – artisans so revered for their skills that they were once awarded honorable titles by the monarchy. Made using only the finest, freshest ingredients, our authentic pizza sauce brings the tradition to your table. Artisan pizzerias rely on slow-simmered sauces like these as flavor foundations for their signature pizzas.
San Marzano is our chunky tomato sauce showcasing the natural sweetness of vine-ripened San Marzano tomatoes imported from Italy, seasoned with fresh garlic and basil.
Artichoke & Garlic is a creamy, herb-seasoned sauce that combines California-grown artichokes and garlic with premium extra-virgin olive oil from Spain.
Pancetta & Calabrian Chile is a hearty meat sauce blending imported Italian tomatoes with smoky bacon and savory pancetta, then finished with Calabrian chili peppers for a hint of spicy heat.
- San Marzano Tomato, 1 lb.; Artichoke & Garlic, 1 lb. 2 oz.; Pancetta & Calabrian Chile, 15 oz.
- Each jar makes three 12" pizzas.
- Made in USA.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- San Marzano Tomato Pizza Sauce: Whole tomatoes, tomato puree (tomato paste, water), extra-virgin olive oil, water, garlic, sea salt, basil, black pepper.
- Artichoke & Garlic Pizza Sauce: artichoke (artichoke hearts, water, salt, citric acid), water, extra-virgin olive oil, garlic, lemon juice, parsley, salt, marjoram.
- Pancetta & Calabrian Chile Pizza Sauce: tomatoes, pancetta (pork belly, salt, natural flavoring, sugar, sodium ascorbate, sodium nitrite, lactic acid starter culture), concentrate crushed tomatoes, tomato paste, onions, extra-virgin olive oil, bacon bits (pork, water, sodium lactate, salt, turbinado sugar, spice extract, celery powder), basil, garlic, pepper, sea salt, crushed red pepper, Calabrian chili powder.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders recieved by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday thorugh Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.