Pigs in a Blanket, Set of 24
- Online Only
Pigs in a blanket have been a staple of buffets and cocktail parties for generations. Our deliciously addictive version, from The Perfect Bite Co. in Los Angeles, takes the humble appetizer to sophisticated new heights. Flaky puff pastry is first rubbed with Provençal mustard and herbs, and then it is hand wrapped around perfectly spiced, nitrite-free all-beef franks. These hors d’oeuvres are easy to prepare: simply brush the pastry with egg wash, bake and serve.
- 24 pieces (1 lb., 8 oz. total).
- Shipped frozen.
- Made in USA.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Use & Care
- The pigs in a blanket ship frozen with dry ice. Please take care not to touch the dry ice with bare hands. Freeze the pigs in a blanket upon receipt. Keep frozen, up to 3 months, until ready to bake.
- Preheat an oven to 375ºF. Remove the frozen pigs in a blanket from the packaging and place on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Whisk together 1 egg and 2 tsp. water. Brush the top and sides of the pastry with the egg mixture. Bake until the pastry is golden brown, 20 to 25 minutes. Let rest for 5 minutes before serving.
- All-beef hot dog (beef, water, contains less than 2% of the following: allspice, celery juice powder, evaporated cane juice, garlic powder, ginger, honey, lactic acid starter culture, mustard, nutmeg, onion powder, paprika, pepper, sea salt), all-butter puff pastry (unbleached enriched flour [wheat flour, niacin, iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid, enzyme], butter [pasteurized sweet cream (derived from milk)] water, salt), Dijon mustard (water, mustard seeds, vinegar, salt, citric acid), herbes de Provence.
- Made in USA.
- This item usually arrives within 1 to 2 weeks.
Please allow up to two weeks for processing and delivery of perishable items, which are shipped two-day delivery to ensure freshness. Perishable items are not eligible for rush shipping.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Return Policy.