Winfield Kitchen Island, Double, Marble, Tobacco
- Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery
Our handsome kitchen island is designed to be elegant and hardworking in equal measure. Baluster legs turned from solid American ash support a thick, white marble top that's perfect for rolling out dough or serving hors d'oeuvres. Four roomy drawers keep prep tools right at hand, while a slatted lower shelf offers storage for tall stock pots, stand mixers and more. The double-sided design lets two cooks work in tandem without jostling for space.
- 68"W x 32"D x 36"H.
- Crafted of solid American ash, with a deep, Tobacco finish, cerused to highlight the wood's beautiful grain.
- Ideal for prep work and serving, the straight-edge top is made from natural white marble, traced with silvery-gray veins.
- Four separate drawers (two on each side) provide ample space for cooks' tools, flatware and other essentials.
- Drawers have soft-close side glides and solid wood knobs.
- A full-width, fixed slatted shelf provides additional room for storage and display.
- In-home delivery with White Glove service.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 68"W x 32"D x 36"H
- Top: 68"W x 32"D x 1.25" thick
- Overhang of top: .5" at sides and end
- Base: 64.75" W x 28.5"L x 3"H
- Drawer interiors (4): 23.5"W x 13"D x 6"H
- Bottom shelf (excluding post corners): 58.25"W x 22.25"D; 31.75"clearance.
- Weight capacity of shelf: 200 lb.
- Legs: 4.25" diam. x 34.75"H
- Distance between feet: 60" at side; 24" at end
- Clearance under Island: 31.75"H
- Product weight: 355.94 lb.
White marble top:
Quarried, cut and honed in Vietnam
Legs, shelf and frame are solid ash from North America
Drawers are solid poplar
Levelers on legs provide stability on uneven surfaces
Made in Vietnam
- Use & Care
- Clean with a soft dry or damp cloth; dry thoroughly.
- Avoid harsh cleaners and abrasives as they may damage the finish.
- To protect the top surface, use a cutting board when cutting or chopping.
- Always use protective mats under hot dishes to prevent thermal shock.
- Use coasters or trays under vessels/containers for liquids, as this will prevent moisture and chemicals from leaking and staining the stone surface.
- Wipe up spills and moisture immediately with a dry rag, by carefully blotting to prevent staining of the stone.
- Dust regularly, using a microfiber cloth, to remove dust and loose surface debris that can scratch the stone.
- To clean, wipe the stone with warm water and a few drops of mild dish soap; rinse and dry thoroughly.
This item arrives within 2-4 weeks.
This item is shipped via UPS or White Glove Delivery Service. Please allow up to 2 to 4 weeks for delivery.
For Items Denoted by the Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery flag:
Item arrives fully assembled and in one piece by our in-home delivery with White Glove service. We'll call you in advance to schedule a delivery time, then bring the item into your home, unpack and inspect it, perform simple assembly and dispose of all packaging material. (Please note that outdoor grills are not unpacked and require owner assembly. Complete beds will be set up; headboards only will be unpacked, but not attached to existing bed frames.) Delivery is by appointment, Monday – Saturday; our delivery service will call to arrange a day. Available in the 48 contiguous states. Please call 888.922.4108 for additional assistance.
With Unlimited Flat Rate Furniture & Freight Delivery, an unlimited number of eligible furniture and select non-furniture items in your order can be delivered for a single flat rate. The exact shipping charges, are based on your shipping location and will be applied during checkout.
All items not shipped via unlimited flat-rate delivery fee will incur a shipping surcharge, but no additional delivery fees. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Our products are designed with your comfort and style in mind.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
Monogrammed orders cannot be cancelled or returned.
Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Should your item arrive damaged or with a defect, please contact us at 888.922.4108 within 7 days so that we may arrange for a replacement. Frames and springs are warranted to be free of manufacturing defects for the product’s life, subject to the following conditions: warranty applies only to original owner and normal residential use. Defects resulting from negligence, abuse or use in a commercial, hospitality or other non-residential setting are not covered. For warranty service, call 888.922.4108.
All other items (with the exception of those marked as Final Sale) may be returned within 30 days of receipt for a refund of merchandise only. View Full Returns Policy.
You May Also Like
Winfield Tobacco Ash Wood Swatch
- Free Fast Shipping