Rowenta Pro Compact Ironing Board
- Online Only
This ironing board offers an extra-spacious ironing surface, yet it folds down to a compact size so you can easily store it away when not in use. Adjustable height settings, an iron rest and foldout linen shelf make ironing time go more smoothly and comfortably.
- Extra-large ironing surface (54" x 18 1/2").
- Folds down to compact 45" length for easy storage and transport.
- Height adjustable to four settings (26 1/2" to 33 1/2") for comfort.
- Built-in iron rest also functions as a rack for hanging garments.
- Large foldout linen rack to hold folded laundry, steam station or iron.
- 100% cotton cover with extra-thick pad for comfortable ironing.
- Stability tested to 88 lb.
- Wheels for easy transport.
- Protective feet help shield floors from scratches.
- Ironing board surface: 54" x 18 1/2" (61" long including iron rest).
- Adjustable height settings: 26 1/2", 28", 30 1/2" and 33 1/2".
- Folded: 45" x 18 1/2" x 5 1/2".
- Iron rest: 6 1/2" x 6 3/4".
- Linen rack: 15 1/2" x 13 3/4".
- 100% cotton cover.
- Model # IB9100U1.
- Made in Portugal.
- Hand-wash cover in cold water.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.